chosen; picked out; choice; superior; prime; picky
unbiased
correct
foster
select

"There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q

What is the differences between code switching and borowiing in language? | How to do things with words?
"There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 28, 2010 15:16 pm   "There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q

What is the meaning of Dell Hymes when he said :"There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless"?
Belaid123

"There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 28, 2010 19:50 pm   "There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q

i need your help
Belaid123

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
"There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 28, 2010 20:05 pm   "There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q

Why don't you tell us what you think it means, Belaid?
_________________

"There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q #4 (permalink) Mon Jun 28, 2010 20:17 pm   "There are rules of use without which the rules of grammar will be useless&q

my point of view
Hymes' claim reminds us that there are some specific "rules of use" that must remain with grammar instruction, regardless of climate or temperament. is this true i need your vision because my thoughts are limited.
Belaid123

Test incompl/inter-89, Question 4Test incompl/advan-198, Question 4Test incompl/advan-54, Question 5Test incompl/elem-168, Question 6Test incompl/inter-845, Question 4Test incompl/inter-845, User's Answer 2Test incompl/inter-845, User's Answer 10Test incompl/inter-843, User's Answer 7Test incompl/elem-158, Question 4Test incompl/inter-853, Question 2Test incompl/inter-853, Question 1Test incompl/elem-229, User's Answer 7"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously"