Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

person who favors political and social reform
liberal
suggestion
fund
feedback
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect and

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Difference between "sold" and "sold out" | Resign vs. surrender
listening exercises
when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect and #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 05, 2010 13:40 pm   when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect and

Good afeternoon ,I always want to make the differnce between those two tensens but Ioften confuse between them?Why? When we use each of them?Thanks
Karimalajoy
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect and #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 05, 2010 13:43 pm   when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect and

Which 2 tenses?

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect #3 (permalink) Mon Jul 05, 2010 14:00 pm   when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect

The present perfect refers to past action with perceived present relevance or to action that recently ended.

It also refers to something that happened at some point in the entire past when the time is irrelevant. - I have been to Rome before.
Mordant
Language Coach

when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect and #4 (permalink) Sun Jul 25, 2010 16:18 pm   when do we use present perfect?What's the difference between present perfect and

Hello Mr Mordant,
Thank you so much for your reply .I know that we use the present perfect with some adverbs.I think you wanted to say if the time isn't mentioned so I have to use the perfect time if not when the time is mentioned (precised time in the past )I have to use the past .I don't know if I am right or not.
Karimalajoy
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Difference between "sold" and "sold out" | Resign vs. surrender
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What are Christmas stockings?What is the butt of the joke?What is a graphic movie?Meaning of you're on your own?What does 'to be on a roll' mean?What is a fishing expedition?What does know all the tricks mean?The oldest trick in the book?What is 'an old hat'?What's my score?What does just as good mean?just after vs. right afterWhat is a real account?