to back; to support; to finance; to subsidize; to promote
join
upgrade
circumvent
sponsor

The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sent

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ Listening exercise question | Think in true love ... help for TOEICŪ test
The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sent #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:52 am   The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sent

I'm sorry for delayed response to your e-mail. I've been busy all day making arrangements for the inauguration of the Natural Science Museum.

The guest list for the event ____. I took care of that this morning and also sent invitations to major broadcasting companies and newspapers.

a. has been updated
b. had been updated

----
Hi guys. I have a question about a tense
I choose B, but A is right following the answer sheet.
I don't understand why B is correct.
Chang

Location: Korea, Vietnam

The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sent #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:27 am   The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sent

The first is correct.

Notification :- The guest list for the event has been updated.
_________________

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
toiec scoreTarget TOEICŪ Second EditionTOEICŪ Speaking & Writing test: new in the U.S.TOEICŪ listening part I, set 57, exercise 5How to improve my TOEICŪ score?How can I get the second TOEICŪ simulator test?list of TOEICŪ prep testsWhat does might mean?A big problem: I would like to get like and 895 or 900 or more...Their or his/herTOEICŪ information'to stance'The team was vs. the team were?