Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

vision; ability to see; look; glimpse; spectacle
fulfillment
inspector
sight
tradition
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

The identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
where is the error! | Do you mind if I open the window?
listening exercises
The identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic? #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 am   The identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #851 "Phrasal Verbs: Computers (2)", question 1

I hate it when advertisements just ......... up on my screen when I'm trying to work.

(a) pop
(b) spin
(c) snap
(d) spot

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #851 "Phrasal Verbs: Computers (2)", answer 1

I hate it when advertisements just pop up on my screen when I'm trying to work.

Correct answer: (a) pop

The identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic ?

princess zmanha
princess zmanha

The identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic? #2 (permalink) Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:49 am   The identity of English, which were represented at the Titanic?

Hello,

You don't need to post an unrelated test response to ask a question on the forums. You can go direct to the forums at:
http://www.english-test.net/forum/
Then you can choose an appropriate forum (by clicking on its title) and select the 'new topic' button which appears near the top and the bottom of the screen.

Unfortunately, your question doesn't make much sense. Is it possible for you to explain what you want a little clearer?
Language Coach

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
where is the error! | Do you mind if I open the window?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Do you walk or take the bus to work?give me a sentences with be to blameWhat is the difference between herb and grass?Teaching TAKE AFTERYou could not translate that new word into another languagemeaning of lavatorywhat does sight mean?why "sciences"?bit vs biteswhy the verb start can be used along with the verb work?What does "ones all the time" mean?When we refer plural friends where we have to put apostrophe?Other vs. others