intermediate to; common; shared
above
below
between
save

When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?

ottoman vs desk | Meaning of "to finally tie the knot"?
When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it? #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 19:05 pm   When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?

ESL/EFL Test #293 "Household Items (3)", question 1

......... is a thick floor covering that is made from fabric and is softer than linoleum or laminate flooring.

(a) Concrete
(b) Carpet
(c) Steel wool
(d) Brick

ESL/EFL Test #293 "Household Items (3)", answer 1

Carpet is a thick floor covering that is made from fabric and is softer than linoleum or laminate flooring.

Correct answer: (b) Carpet
_________________________

when we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it ?

kenza
kenzal

When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it? #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 12, 2010 22:49 pm   When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?

Clcik the little round button next to the answer to select it, then move on to the next question until you get to the last question on the page. When you have finished click on the 'Check my score' button.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it? #3 (permalink) Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:11 am   When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?

Hello sir!
Which kind of grammar points are they?
If you explain then for me, I will be grateful to you.
Asif17

When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it? #4 (permalink) Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:28 am   When we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?

This question tests your knowledge of the meaning of nouns.
_________________

How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double.on the alertindirectly controlled by, controlling or under common control with such PartyMeaning of 'chip chop'?take off: remove fromA youth is a young personWhat is a mover?What does this expression mean: it comes down to?meaning of drainIdiom: 'grasp it at the first time'Verb "to do" vs. doingWhat's wrong in using faintest idea?