inclusive; complete; total; general; without deductions
assistant
mediocre
waste
gross

Need help to understand this sentence properly

Difference between nothing and anything | What is the difference between 'assembly' and 'assembling'?
Need help to understand this sentence properly #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 am   Need help to understand this sentence properly

The scope is Star data so stockholm is excluded unless the cost of exclusion is prohibitive.
Eggheadidiot

Need help to understand this sentence properly #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 am   Need help to understand this sentence properly

Without additional context, I'd say it means:
The scope / The area that we are concerned with (in the wider context of this report/writing)
is Star data / is this particular sort of data
so Stockholm is excluded / so Stockholm is not included in this study/report/writing... presumably because there is no data of this kind at Stockholm.
unless the cost of exclusion is prohibitive / unless the cost of removing Stockholm from the study actually means that the cost of the study will rise to a point whereby it will make the cost of the study so high that the company deem they can't afford it. (In which case, Stockholm will be included, even though it has no relevant data.)
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
delivered vs. transportedconviced vs satisfiedWhy On is used here?the meaning of began to lose in the storywhat is draw some cold water?Expression "As clean as a whistle"food is called a(n) artificial sweetener.Do you walk or take the bus to work?give me a sentences with be to blameWhat is the difference between herb and grass?Teaching TAKE AFTERmeaning of seniorWhen we refer plural friends where we have to put apostrophe?