to determine; to stabilize; to arrange; to repair; to prepare
would
resume
fix
warehouse

delivered vs. transported

conviced vs satisfied | meaning of senior
delivered vs. transported #1 (permalink) Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 am   delivered vs. transported

ESL/EFL Test #66 "Lunch is served", question 6

Nowadays you can even order your lunch online and your food will be ......... to your office.

(a) handed
(b) reached
(c) delivered
(d) transported

ESL/EFL Test #66 "Lunch is served", answer 6

Nowadays you can even order your lunch online and your food will be delivered to your office.

Correct answer: (c) delivered
_________________________

answer?
Brainless

delivered vs. transported #2 (permalink) Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:37 am   delivered vs. transported

Please read the line of text above the dividing line where it says 'correct answer'. You do not need to click the link to the forum in order to see the answer in any of these tests. The link is provided in case you have any additional questions about it.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
comedy vs. tragedyNever give up?Why On is used here?the meaning of began to lose in the storywhat is draw some cold water?Expression "As clean as a whistle"What is the difference between 'assembly' and 'assembling'?Need help to understand this sentence properlythe difference between home and houseWhat are knitted mitts?expedient vs expertWhat does "be away from danger" mean?Glance vs. flash a look