to separate from others; to segregate
submit
cure
appreciate
insulate

After 'tell' we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronouns

Is snows a noun or verb? | You're being very unfair to us!
After 'tell' we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronouns #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 pm   After 'tell' we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronouns

ESL/EFL Test #38 "Object Pronoun", question 9

In that case just look at the table and tell ......... what you see.

(a) my
(b) I
(c) me

ESL/EFL Test #38 "Object Pronoun", answer 9

In that case just look at the table and tell me what you see.

Correct answer: (c) me
_________________________

The answer is clear. After " tell " we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronouns in object form.
_________________

After 'tell' we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronouns #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm   After 'tell' we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronouns

That's the correct reasoning, Kati. The fact that you managed to work out not only the answer, but also the reason, shows just how much your English is improving.

By the way, have you noticed that Torsten has now had a chance to reply in person to your message here:
answer to Mr.Torsten
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
To Beeeneeez #3 (permalink) Tue Jul 20, 2010 15:45 pm   To Beeeneeez

Dear Beeeneeez,

I can't do anything only repeat myself. Thank you everything!

Anyway I really like and always liked the grammar. I was very good at the grammar of my mother tongue. When I made my French intermediate exam my teacher told me " your grammar knowledge is baffling". Unfortunately since I have been learning English I think that I forgot it.In the high-school I learned Latin and I loved it,/but I forgot it also/ but it was a big help in learning the French grammar.

I learn the English Grammar also. The most difficult for me to synchronize the different times in one text. But I can mention the use of preposition also...and I have still lot of deficiencies.

I really respect Mr. Torsten and I am happy that he apprehended my problem which I pass over. I know I am due to you.

Regards:
_________________

idiom 'a smoking gun'term 'Hired gun'The murderer was gunned down or triggered down?Everything is in order?In english we use supplies only for stuffs in stationarydevelop into?Two wrongs don't make a right?What does no two ways about it mean?What does zoom out mean?What does 'try your luck' mean?Are interested proteins and proteins of interest interchangable?comedy vs. tragedythe difference between home and house