television or radio advertisement
receipt
commercial
sample
president

You're being very unfair to us!

After 'tell' we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronouns | Two wrongs don't make a right?
You're being very unfair to us! #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:16 am   You're being very unfair to us!

ESL/EFL Test #38 "Object Pronoun", question 8

Well I think you're being very unfair to ..........

(a) our
(b) us
(c) ours

ESL/EFL Test #38 "Object Pronoun", answer 8

Well I think you're being very unfair to us.

Correct answer: (b) us
_________________________

Well i think you're being very unfair to us.
H M Younus

Location: Pakistan

You're being very unfair to us! #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 am   You're being very unfair to us!

Please read the line of text above the dividing line where it says 'correct answer'. You do not need to click the link to the forum in order to see the answer in any of these tests. The link is provided in case you have any additional questions about it.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
idiom 'a smoking gun'term 'Hired gun'The murderer was gunned down or triggered down?Everything is in order?In english we use supplies only for stuffs in stationarydevelop into?What does no two ways about it mean?What does zoom out mean?What does 'try your luck' mean?Are interested proteins and proteins of interest interchangable?comedy vs. tragedyHow can I know?difference between whom and whose?