fantasizing; visualizing
midmorning
imagining
election
location

What does no two ways about it mean?

Two wrongs don't make a right? | develop into?
What does no two ways about it mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:50 pm   What does no two ways about it mean?

ESL/EFL Test #71 "Two For You", question 8

I'm sorry I can't accept any other explanation. My mind is made up and there are no two ......... about it.

(a) roads
(b) paths
(c) routes
(d) ways

ESL/EFL Test #71 "Two For You", answer 8

I'm sorry I can't accept any other explanation. My mind is made up and there are no two ways about it.

Correct answer: (d) ways
_________________________

what?
Mpn

What does no two ways about it mean? #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 14:21 pm   What does no two ways about it mean?

'No two ways about it'. This expression means there is only one possible answer as far as the speaker is concerned.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Idiom "He really sticks to his guns"It is a challenging exercises...idiom 'a smoking gun'term 'Hired gun'The murderer was gunned down or triggered down?Everything is in order?In english we use supplies only for stuffs in stationaryYou're being very unfair to us!What does zoom out mean?What does 'try your luck' mean?Are interested proteins and proteins of interest interchangable?After 'tell' we always have to put an object or in that case a personnel pronounsHow can I know?