to give; to contribute; to grant; to bestow
slump
point
switch
donate

What is a graphic movie?

What does 'to be on a roll' mean? | What is the butt of the joke?
What is a graphic movie? #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 26, 2010 22:14 pm   What is a graphic movie?

ESL/EFL Test #216 "Antonyms (2)", question 8

As the wood wolves howled, Gloria and Steven found it difficult to see in the gloomy forest. What is an antonym of 'gloomy'? .........

(a) bright
(b) ominous
(c) dark
(d) dreadful

ESL/EFL Test #216 "Antonyms (2)", answer 8

As the wood wolves howled, Gloria and Steven found it difficult to see in the gloomy forest. What is an antonym of 'gloomy'? bright

Correct answer: (a) bright
_________________________

what's graphic movie that unsuitable for children?
Crazyguy

What is a graphic movie? #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 26, 2010 22:18 pm   What is a graphic movie?

I think you want to say "What is a graphic movie that is unsuitable for children?
There are many graphic, violent movies that aren't suitable or recommended for children. You should Google your question.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
I want to see if I am correct or not when filling in these blanks...I'm moving up in the company next week.What are Christmas stockings?I would like to know the meaning of regular basis?Meaning of you're on your own?What is a fishing expedition?What does know all the tricks mean?The oldest trick in the book?What are "old wives' tales"?What is 'an old hat'?What's my score?What is a real account?so it looks new again vs. so it'll look new again