decayed; decomposed; putrid; spoiled; despicable
few
rotten
contemporary
dotted

I'm moving up in the company next week.

I want to see if I am correct or not when filling in these blanks... | so it looks new again vs. so it'll look new again
I'm moving up in the company next week. #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 27, 2010 23:47 pm   I'm moving up in the company next week.

ESL/EFL Test #857 "Rewriting Sentences (6)", question 3

I'm going to get promoted next week.
I'm ......... up in the company next week.

(a) running
(b) getting
(c) filling
(d) moving

ESL/EFL Test #857 "Rewriting Sentences (6)", answer 3

I'm going to get promoted next week.
I'm moving up in the company next week.

Correct answer: (d) moving
_________________________

corrction?

Murza
Murza

I'm moving up in the company next week. #2 (permalink) Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 am   I'm moving up in the company next week.

Please read the line of text above the dividing line where it says 'correct answer'. You do not need to click the link to the forum in order to see the answer in any of these tests. The link is provided in case you have any additional questions about it.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
bothered vs. disturbedshow vs restrictMind vs. mineWhat are certain plants?like mowing the lawn?What are Christmas stockings?What is the butt of the joke?What does 'overheard' mean?I would like to know the meaning of regular basis?What is a graphic movie?Meaning of you're on your own?What does 'to be on a roll' mean?What are "old wives' tales"?