Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

at or constituting a place where two surfaces meet
appropriate
edge
negotiable
idle
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Meaning of "come up with" | Meaning of 'part company with you'
listening exercises
It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long. #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 02, 2010 17:14 pm   It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", question 1

Hi, Jean. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with me today. It's supposed to be hot and ......... all day long.

(a) foggy
(b) cloudy
(c) windy
(d) sunny

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", answer 1

Hi, Jean. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with me today. It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

Correct answer: (d) sunny

Your answer was: correct

this is a very nice quize
Sunnys

It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long. #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 pm   It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

Hi, everybody. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with me today. It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.
JackYun

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "come up with" | Meaning of 'part company with you'
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
he hadn't said a wordsuch a daredevilserving it to his opponentWhat does throughout their shifts mean?upWhat does "all this way" mean?Who is suspected of rogers murder?Meaning of ThoroughlyMeaning of paceSurrendered vs. abandonedVocabulary words like hugeWhat does the verb "to wander" mean?What does this mean: "The soup's off"?