at or constituting a place where two surfaces meet
appropriate
edge
negotiable
idle

It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

Meaning of "come up with" | Meaning of 'part company with you'
It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long. #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 02, 2010 17:14 pm   It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", question 1

Hi, Jean. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with me today. It's supposed to be hot and ......... all day long.

(a) foggy
(b) cloudy
(c) windy
(d) sunny

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", answer 1

Hi, Jean. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with me today. It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

Correct answer: (d) sunny

_________________________

this is a very nice quize
Sunnys

It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long. #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 pm   It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.

Hi, everybody. I was wondering if you'd like to go to the beach with me today. It's supposed to be hot and sunny all day long.
JackYun

Location: Seoul, Korea

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
he hadn't said a wordsuch a daredevilserving it to his opponentWhat does throughout their shifts mean?upWhat does "all this way" mean?Who is suspected of rogers murder?Meaning of ThoroughlyMeaning of paceSurrendered vs. abandonedVocabulary words like hugeWhat does the verb "to wander" mean?What does this mean: "The soup's off"?