ball; sphere; planet Earth; world
globe
admission
glove
estate

In due course?

What does slither mean? | Look at vs. observe
In due course? #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 04, 2010 17:21 pm   In due course?

ESL/EFL Test #652 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (25)", question 1

No, Michael. I haven't figured out a grade for your assignment. You will receive it ......... due course.

(a) in
(b) on
(c) out
(d) under

ESL/EFL Test #652 "Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (25)", answer 1

No, Michael. I haven't figured out a grade for your assignment. You will receive it in due course.

Correct answer: (a) in
_________________________

what is the preposition for duee
Stupy

In due course? #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 04, 2010 19:00 pm   In due course?

I'm not sure what type of coding you have tried to use in your message, but if we take it away, you will see the correct preposition under your attempt:

(a) in
(b) on
(c) out
(d) under

ESL/EFL Test #652 []"Prepositional Phrases - In, On, Out and Under (25)", answer 1

Correct answer: in

_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does down here mean?Should vs. should'veOne other thing?Where does the liability arise from?Is cowardly an adjective?We'll have to agree to disagree.What is the difference between concept and idea?So what do you know about prepositions?What does this phrase mean: It was a tie?Can be able vs. should be ableWhat does moss mean?Outlive natural distasters?What does 'sequence' mean?