Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

quality; factor; characteristic; feature
landscaper
attribute
upgrade
promise
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Will be cured soon?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
totally vs completely? | My umbrella broke?
listening exercises
Will be cured soon? #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 am   Will be cured soon?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #752 "Real Life: Healthcare Vocabulary (1)", question 10

Our friend has cancer and he is undergoing chemotherapy right now. We're praying that his body responds to the ......... and that he will go be cured soon.

(a) allergy
(b) torment
(c) term
(d) treatment

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #752 "Real Life: Healthcare Vocabulary (1)", answer 10

Our friend has cancer and he is undergoing chemotherapy right now. We're praying that his body responds to the treatment and that he will go be cured soon.

Correct answer: (d) treatment

Your answer was: correct

Hello,

The second sentence is wrong. I think the examiner wanted to add something extra in the sentence, but somehow it was overlooked. Could you please look into it?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a
I'm here quite often ;-)

Will be cured soon? #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:12 am   Will be cured soon?

Hi Bhikku,

The necessary change has been made and should appear with the next database refresh.

Thanks for pointing it out.
Language Coach

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
totally vs completely? | My umbrella broke?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Test incompl/elem-130, Question 5again about should vs. ought tono longer wild vs. not longer wildCan a teacher be female?in 4 years from now?What does forfeit mean?Why does this question finish with 'yet'?The thought did cross my mind?What does down here mean?Should vs. should'veHe smiled and announced that his application for a loan had been approved...commercial vs. commercials'from the library' vs 'in the library'