Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to perform; to do; to engage
commit
object
include
switch
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

difference between a weather forecast and a weather report

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Mona 's questions. "on a/the street", and "in a/the street". | 'They' or 'Those' or something else?
listening exercises
difference between a weather forecast and a weather report #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 07, 2010 13:14 pm   difference between a weather forecast and a weather report

hi everyone how are you? i can't understand the difference between a weather forecast and a weather report? can you help me?
Zizoisso

difference between a weather forecast and a weather report #2 (permalink) Sat Aug 07, 2010 15:46 pm   difference between a weather forecast and a weather report

yes i know the difference if your online reply to me that i sent your question answear ok my friend.
Azimhamid

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
difference between a weather forecast and a weather report #3 (permalink) Sat Aug 07, 2010 16:35 pm   difference between a weather forecast and a weather report

weather forecast - a prediction based on current data about what the weather will be like in the hours/ days/ weeks to come.
weather report - an overview of what the weather is/was like, including data such as temperature, rainfall, wind speed, etc. A weather report might include a weather forecast as part of its data.
Language Coach

Thank you #4 (permalink) Tue Jul 17, 2012 14:42 pm   Thank you

Hello all of you
Many thanks for the nice piece of knowledge it is really fruitful. Sorry to say that I have not received your kind suggestions for the second part of question. I hope you will privilege me soon.

Thank you all once again
Muzafar1
You can meet me at english-test.net

Mona 's questions. "on a/the street", and "in a/the street". | 'They' or 'Those' or something else?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Listening comprehension by Raymond Romanos from the United StatesMother's... houseThe news eventuallyMany experts argue that a homogeneous grouping ofThe length of the film is one and a half hours (Correct)Check my Gramer....so good asBeauThis pair of shoes boasts or boast ...The manager arrived neck and neck with aI am carrying the baby around.Are these sentences natural? July 16There is no vs There isn't