Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

standard against which something is measured; factor; discipline
surface
applicant
gratuity
criterion
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

New but not so new member!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello everyone! I am Naira. I'm from Armenia... | Hello everyone..I'm Nhi ..I would love to be your friends
listening exercises
New but not so new member! #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:09 am   New but not so new member!

Hi everyone,
I registered to this forum last year and I never had the chance to post anything. So here I am. English is not my native language and I know it will never be but I always hope that I can speak, write and read like one. I was told that I can only be a near native speaker's of English and God knows when.

Have a nice day!
Rushi
Rushi
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

New but not so new member! #2 (permalink) Sun Aug 15, 2010 15:35 pm   New but not so new member!

Hello ,i am DELLA ~
Nice to meet you !
I am very happy that i can study english with you together~
Della651964

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
New but not so new member! #3 (permalink) Sun Aug 15, 2010 22:19 pm   New but not so new member!

hi , im life maker , i 've licence in english , but my level is so weak , how can i be a good teacher
also ,please i need to know what are the new methods used in teaching like CBA
what are the characteristics of a good teacher.
please help me Mr.Torsten.thanks.
Life Maker

New but not so new member! #4 (permalink) Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:49 am   New but not so new member!

To be a good teacher you need to first become a good student, do you agree?

Phil
www.TutorPhil.com
TutorPhil
I'm here quite often ;-)

New but not so new member! #5 (permalink) Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:30 am   New but not so new member!

HI Rushi,

How do you do?

Warm Regards,

BALA

New but not so new member! #6 (permalink) Thu Sep 30, 2010 14:30 pm   New but not so new member!

Hi Bala,

I'm fine thank you. How are you? Interesting site for learning and improving English, right?

Phil, I absolutely agree about being a good teacher, one needs to be a good student first. In fact there is no end to learning. It is an unending process.

Have a great day!
Rushi
Rushi

New but not so new member! #7 (permalink) Thu Sep 30, 2010 15:07 pm   New but not so new member!

Hi Tutor Phil ,

My opinions are exactly the same as yours.thanks a lot to remember me that I need to become a good student first..can you please suggest,

how can a person improve his English listening ability ?

regards....Aslam
DrAslamBeg

New but not so new member! #8 (permalink) Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:07 am   New but not so new member!

Hi Rushi,

I am fine..

How are you?

Are you teacher?

You are right rushi. It is absolutely wonderful site for leaning. I agree that learning is ongoing process.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Bala.

Hello everyone! I am Naira. I'm from Armenia... | Hello everyone..I'm Nhi ..I would love to be your friends
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
I'm intrroducing myselfHi, everyone, I am undercatimportant question!I'm Marcos from Brazil...HelloHello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : )helloHello from Brazil!About myselfnew person here!peaceful mindHello to allHello, everyone! I'm Gabriellez :) (France)