Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to arrive; to obtain; to procure; to extend the arm outward
misunderstand
remove
reach
fetch
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

going to wear vs. going to wearing

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Does in coon's age mean for ages? | help plz
listening exercises
going to wear vs. going to wearing #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 17, 2010 16:26 pm   going to wear vs. going to wearing

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", question 8

Are you going to wear your new ......... suit, Amanda? I also got a new one last week and I'm looking forward to wearing it.

(a) diving
(b) three-piece
(c) jump
(d) bathing

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", answer 8

Are you going to wear your new bathing suit, Amanda? I also got a new one last week and I'm looking forward to wearing it.

Correct answer: (d) bathing

to wearing?
is that posible?
Immi

going to wear vs. going to wearing #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 17, 2010 19:16 pm   going to wear vs. going to wearing

Yes, a person 'wears' clothing. Therefore, she's going to wear her new bathing suit.
I'm here quite often ;-)
Linda Arlia

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
going to wear vs. going to wearing #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 am   going to wear vs. going to wearing

Is there any difference between swimming and bathing suit?
Zbyněk

going to wear vs. going to wearing #4 (permalink) Mon Sep 13, 2010 16:57 pm   going to wear vs. going to wearing

No, however, people normally say "bathing suit" or "swimsuit."
I'm here quite often ;-)
Linda Arlia

Does in coon's age mean for ages? | help plz
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 2Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 6Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 7Test incompl/inter-330, User's Answer 10Test incompl/inter-329, User's Answer 7Does to cut one's losses mean to stop one's losses?Test incompl/inter-329, User's Answer 1Test incompl/inter-306, Question 1Does to count one's blessings mean to be thankful for something in sort of a way?I don't give two hoots about who wins?Does to corner the market mean to benefit, prosper?What is the meaning of "dine on ashes"?Find some form of entertainment?