Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

product made by hand or by machine
respect
objective
button
manufacture
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
I feel myself on top of the world too :-) | Test incompl/elem-184, Question 2
listening exercises
Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10 #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 am   Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", question 10

Sure, I'll bring that too. Also, don't forget your .......... I forgot mine last time I went to the beach and was squinting for so long that I got a headache afterwards. I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock.

(a) sunglasses
(b) welding glasses
(c) bifocals
(d) goggles

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", answer 10

Sure, I'll bring that too. Also, don't forget your sunglasses. I forgot mine last time I went to the beach and was squinting for so long that I got a headache afterwards. I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock.

Correct answer: (a) sunglasses

Your answer was: incorrect
Sure, I'll bring that too. Also, don't forget your goggles. I forgot mine last time I went to the beach and was squinting for so long that I got a headache afterwards. I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock.

what is the diffrence between sunglasses and goggles
Shafqut

Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10 #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 am   Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10

Sunglasses protect against the sun; without them, we squint. Goggles protect against the water; without them, we close our eyes or get salt water in them.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
I feel myself on top of the world too :-) | Test incompl/elem-184, Question 2
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Test express/inter-3, Question 10prior to vs. beforePlease describe the composition of a football team.Monday is the day after SundayTest incompl/elem-289, Question 1thanks for the tests, need to improveDo you know the one I am talking about?Test incompl/elem-184, Question 5Test incompl/elem-184, Question 4both vs. andDoes rip-off mean stealing?does nod off mean to be sleepy?Does mark-up to increase mean?