product made by hand or by machine
respect
objective
button
manufacture

Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10

I feel myself on top of the world too :-) | Test incompl/elem-184, Question 2
Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10 #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 am   Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", question 10

Sure, I'll bring that too. Also, don't forget your .......... I forgot mine last time I went to the beach and was squinting for so long that I got a headache afterwards. I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock.

(a) sunglasses
(b) welding glasses
(c) bifocals
(d) goggles

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", answer 10

Sure, I'll bring that too. Also, don't forget your sunglasses. I forgot mine last time I went to the beach and was squinting for so long that I got a headache afterwards. I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock.

Correct answer: (a) sunglasses

Sure, I'll bring that too. Also, don't forget your goggles. I forgot mine last time I went to the beach and was squinting for so long that I got a headache afterwards. I'll pick you up at 10 o'clock.
_________________________

what is the diffrence between sunglasses and goggles
Shafqut

Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10 #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 am   Test incompl/elem-298, User's Answer 10

Sunglasses protect against the sun; without them, we squint. Goggles protect against the water; without them, we close our eyes or get salt water in them.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Test express/inter-3, Question 10prior to vs. beforePlease describe the composition of a football team.Monday is the day after SundayTest incompl/elem-289, Question 1thanks for the tests, need to improveDo you know the one I am talking about?Test incompl/elem-184, Question 5Test incompl/elem-184, Question 4both vs. andDoes rip-off mean stealing?does nod off mean to be sleepy?Does mark-up to increase mean?