to require; to compel; to force upon; to enforce; to institute
floor
second
execute
impose

can you please explain to me how American football works in general?

He allows squatting | heart to heart
can you please explain to me how American football works in general? #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:49 pm   can you please explain to me how American football works in general?

ESL/EFL Test #196 "Real life sports vocabulary 3", question 2

In American football, the primary pass catchers are called ..........

(a) wide receivers
(b) tight ends
(c) backs
(d) blockers

ESL/EFL Test #196 "Real life sports vocabulary 3", answer 2

In American football, the primary pass catchers are called wide receivers.

Correct answer: (a) wide receivers
_________________________

Hi there, can you please explain to me how American football works in general? The team's composition would be a good start. Thanks.
Dinanrodrig

Location: Portugal

backs #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 08, 2010 18:49 pm   backs

I don't want to follow to fill in the second question. First I wrote 'wide receiver' but secondly backs, thirdly backs but the result was if I have written again 'wide receiver'. It can be a server error.

Yesterday it happened this with me. Now I can't say which test was it / but if you want you can find it-four times same mistake repeat itself./ because it isn't already in my progress report. I filled it for the first time wrongly but after I tried four times with the correct answer to write in but the computer perhaps could stick in because it showed me always my first faulty answer. It ignored my correct answers.

I would have liked to call your attention to this mistake.

Regards:
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
can you please explain to me how American football works in general? #3 (permalink) Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 am   can you please explain to me how American football works in general?

You can learn about American football HERE, Dinanrodrig.
_________________

server mistake #4 (permalink) Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 am   server mistake

Hello Mister Micawber,

I am not a football expert, and I don't want to be yet.

My problem was that the computer wasn't ready to correct my mistake what I made firstly.I corrected my mistake, but all for nothing: the computer didn't accept my good answer.

Thanks for helping me.
_________________

can you please explain to me how American football works in general? #5 (permalink) Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:23 am   can you please explain to me how American football works in general?

I am not speaking to you, Katy. I am answering the original question. Please stop thinking about yourself only.
_________________

can you please explain to me how American football works in general? #6 (permalink) Thu Dec 09, 2010 13:47 pm   can you please explain to me how American football works in general?

Hello Mister Micawber,

Excuse me if you seemed I am a garrulous and I deal only with myself. This was the last that I burdened you and I got away from the subject.I am very sorry if I hurt you.

But you are wrong if you think I deal only with myself. You can't imagine how many tasks I have to cope with.+ English learning is very important for me. Your remark was very shocking but I think I formed this picture about myself. Henceforth I will be cautious not only with you but everybody else.

I will respect your inviolability.

Thanks for having helped me:
_________________

He allows squatting | heart to heart
live a charmed lifethe exact dimensions of the areaGrammarour analysts have spelled out what happenedRobert's courting Tanyaon the other handI feel lousy todayPlease help me in writing my motivation letterflag down a taxiDig one's heelIf only/only ifarticle "a" or "the"A gait is a specific walking or running pace