something of value (property, equipment, goods, etc.); item of quality; something beneficial
commitment
asset
pitch
client

What is a surfboard?

know each other | Test incompl/inter-467, Answer 2
What is a surfboard? #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 22, 2010 20:16 pm   What is a surfboard?

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", question 4

Yes, I do have some, Amanda. I'll bring it with me. Are you bringing your ......... with you? I heard the waves will be perfect today and I would love to try my new one out.

(a) snowboard
(b) skates
(c) surfboard
(d) football

ESL/EFL Test #298 "Vocabulary Practice: Going to the Beach!", answer 4

Yes, I do have some, Amanda. I'll bring it with me. Are you bringing your surfboard with you? I heard the waves will be perfect today and I would love to try my new one out.

Correct answer: (c) surfboard

Yes, I do have some, Amanda. I'll bring it with me. Are you bringing your skates with you? I heard the waves will be perfect today and I would love to try my new one out.
_________________________

may i know surfboard meaning

sidar
Sidar

What is a surfboard? #2 (permalink) Sun Aug 22, 2010 20:31 pm   What is a surfboard?

The surf board is a flat piece of equipment on which you hope to stand as you glide over the tops of waves.

_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Is the canola a kind of plant?Test incompl/inter-199, User's Answer 10Test incompl/inter-198, User's Answer 4Test incompl/inter-882, User's Answer 6Test express/advan-44, Question 10Test incompl/advan-858, User's Answer 5Can we say maintaining the order of the crowds?Test express/inter-3, Question 10prior to vs. beforewith on heads?thanks for the tests, need to improveDo you know the one I am talking about?"resign from" vs. "depart from"