Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

reputed; famous
elementary
unfair
graduate
name
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Do you know anyone?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
what does laid off mean? | What's the story behing this name for an anonymous female? (Jane Doe)
listening exercises
Do you know anyone? #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am   Do you know anyone?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #841 "Look, See and Watch (3)", question 9

I am ......... for a new secretary. Do you anyone with administrative experience?

(a) watching
(b) seeing
(c) looking
(d) watches

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #841 "Look, See and Watch (3)", answer 9

I am looking for a new secretary. Do you anyone with administrative experience?

Correct answer: (c) looking

Your answer was: correct

Hello,

This sentence is meaningless: Do you anyone with administrative experience? Could you please look into the problem?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a
I'm here quite often ;-)

Do you know anyone? #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:54 am   Do you know anyone?

Of course the sentence should read 'Do you know anyone....' and I've made the change. Thanks for pointing this out.

TOEIC short conversations: Inviting participants for a customer research panel
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
what does laid off mean? | What's the story behing this name for an anonymous female? (Jane Doe)
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
relative pronoun problem with thatI'm out of breath...doesn't have luck vs. he's unluckyI can't see her...Test incompl/elem-298, Question 2The train leaves?How do you like them apples?Is a poster a photo?Test express/advan-40, Question 6Test incompl/inter-133, Question 8Is the canola a kind of plant?What does rake mean?Recommendations for better writing