Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

past; further than
beyond
anyhow
precisely
beneath
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : )

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
hello this is shush! | Hello from Brazil!
listening exercises
Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : ) #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 29, 2010 20:59 pm   Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : )

hi all :D my name is Sabrina and i'm happy to join this cool site :) i wanted to improve my english because nowadays, knowing another language brings you various advantages.. especially english.
so, i could say about myself that i'm a person who likes learning from mistakes and learning new things
i also like singing.. mostly english songs.. and i want to get a british accent, or an american one :D
i agree that chatting by headphones helps you a lot so i might add all the IDs i find here :D
i want to get rid of those slang terms that entered my vocabulary <.< and it's quite hard for me to write the words without any abreviations. :lol: oops.. well i wish you all good luck and i hope i didn't bore you o.O
Poesia

Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : ) #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 30, 2010 22:46 pm   Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : )

Welcome, Sabrina!

English Lesson 1:
Always capitalize the word I.
never i - always I

Phil
www.300easywords.com
TutorPhil
I'm here quite often ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : ) #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:26 am   Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : )

Dear Poesia,

Add me on Msn ...

sanjay_remo@hotmail.com

I want to be your friend..

Waiting for you.

Thanks in advance

Warm regards

BALA

hello this is shush! | Hello from Brazil!
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
I'm intrroducing myselfIntroducing myselfDaniel Sackey from GhanaHi, I'm Maayan and I'm from Israel...SEOPressor Wordpress PluginBig HELLO to everybody!Who are you?Hi, everyone, I am undercatimportant question!Please correct, topic 13: eating out or at home?I'm Marcos from Brazil...HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstanHello