opposition; act of fighting against; act of withstanding the effects of
administration
resistance
crate
setback

use of vs the use of

The numbers of or the number of? | participle clauses
use of vs the use of #1 (permalink) Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:15 am   use of vs the use of

Which wording do you find natural?

1. How does one go about contacting another person without the use of phones, computers, regular mail?
2. How does one go about contacting another person without use of phones, computers, regular mail?

Thanks in advance!
_________________

use of vs the use of #2 (permalink) Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:58 am   use of vs the use of

#1 seems much more natural to me, OTS.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
use of vs the use of #3 (permalink) Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:31 am   use of vs the use of

Thank you, MM!
_________________

I want to write something and then post it here every day, could you help me...Question : When was it happened?In association with somebodyComplete each of the following sentences with the correct tag.Put the following sentences in correct order to make a meaningful dialogueGive the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the sentences.Please let me know which one is right or wrong and why"a little bit too much" is this a correct grammar?When administrators function like hamsters..."good grammar"insulationreduction of relative clausesgolden chance / golden opportunity