to fix in place; to link firmly together; to be held in place
accomplish
lock
scale
introduce

there are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits?

Turned into the drive | 'take photos' vs 'get photos'
there are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits? #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 am   there are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits?

ESL/EFL Test #569 "Scandinavian Capital Market", question 4

Sharing access, expertise, operability, and international mergers and alliances are all becoming realities, but in any kind of innovative cooperation, there are ......... to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits.

(a) assured
(b) bound
(c) set
(d) thought

ESL/EFL Test #569 "Scandinavian Capital Market", answer 4

Sharing access, expertise, operability, and international mergers and alliances are all becoming realities, but in any kind of innovative cooperation, there are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits.

Correct answer: (b) bound

Sharing access, expertise, operability, and international mergers and alliances are all becoming realities, but in any kind of innovative cooperation, there are set to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits.
_________________________

I can't understand the meaning of the sentence
Betsie

there are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits? #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 10, 2010 13:50 pm   there are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits?

There will certainly be problems in getting sure benefits from sharing operations with other companies internationally.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What is the meaning of "dine on ashes"?It would be cheap at twice the price?What does once in a blue moon mean?Farther explanationJohnny has a really big mouth?Does it'll all come out in the wash mean it isn't a big deal?Does it mean that the sailor will be there regardless of weather?Does it mean that he finally made up his mind to face with his drinkig problem?came up smelling of roses?run down vs. run-downthe sun rise. vs the sun rose.Slang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"broke vs break