to supply; to support; to send; to move into a machine
draw
feed
avoid
court

Johnny has a really big mouth?

'take photos' vs 'get photos' | Expression: "crosses to bear"
Johnny has a really big mouth? #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 10, 2010 20:52 pm   Johnny has a really big mouth?

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #27 "American Slang Words (1)", question 3

Johnny has a really big mouth. You can't tell him anything or the whole world will know about it.

(a) talkative nature and doesn't keep secrets well
(b) big appetite
(c) large smile

ESL/EFL Test #27 "American Slang Words (1)", answer 3

Johnny has a really talkative nature and doesn't keep secrets well. You can't tell him anything or the whole world will know about it.

Correct answer: (a) talkative nature and doesn't keep secrets well
_________________________

what's th right answer
Betsie

Test express/advan-27, Question 3 #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 10, 2010 21:47 pm   Test express/advan-27, Question 3

The correct answer is (a), as your post states. Neither a big appetite nor a large smile would result in blabbing. The second sentence is there to give you context.
Mordant

Location: United States

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
What is the meaning of "dine on ashes"?Find some form of entertainment?It would be cheap at twice the price?What does once in a blue moon mean?Farther explanationthere are bound to be glitches in delivering tangible benefits?Does it'll all come out in the wash mean it isn't a big deal?Does it mean that the sailor will be there regardless of weather?Does it mean that he finally made up his mind to face with his drinkig problem?came up smelling of roses?run down vs. run-downSlang meaning for "Taking a morning constitution"Meaning of to bear out