marketing; activities associated with selling a product or service
instance
sales
series
motivation

Does in coon's age mean for ages?

Does to count one's blessings mean to be thankful for something in sort of a way? | going to wear vs. going to wearing
Does in coon's age mean for ages? #1 (permalink) Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:56 am   Does in coon's age mean for ages?

"Going bowling sounds great! I haven't gone bowling in a coon's .........," Nathan said to Ken.

(a) age
(b) skin
(c) year
(d) time

"Going bowling sounds great! I haven't gone bowling in a coon's age," Nathan said to Ken.

Correct answer: (a) age

_________________________

Does in coon's age mean for ages?
Nenad11

Location: Belgrade

Does in coon's age mean for ages? #2 (permalink) Mon Sep 13, 2010 16:25 pm   Does in coon's age mean for ages?

Yes, it means a long time; for ages.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 2Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 6Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 7Test incompl/inter-330, User's Answer 10Test incompl/inter-329, User's Answer 7Test incompl/inter-329, User's Answer 1help plzTest incompl/inter-306, Question 1I don't give two hoots about who wins?Does to corner the market mean to benefit, prosper?What is the meaning of "dine on ashes"?Find some form of entertainment?It would be cheap at twice the price?