to name; to call; to designate
arrest
rate
banquet
term

HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Who are you? | Please correct, topic 13: eating out or at home?
HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 18, 2010 17:33 pm   HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan

Have I found a site where you can not only learn English, but also to communicate with interesting people from around the world? yeah ......)))) and I am very happy!

I'm 20 years old, I'm studying at the University of International Business which is located in Almaty, a financier by profession, this year i will get a diplom. After graduation, I want to go to a foreign university for which I will need to pass an international English test. My hobby is learning foreign languages, dance, and I love to cook. I want to find friends on this site, please write, I'll be glad to meet you!

this is my email: madonna_2009@mail.ru
Madina2009

Location: Kazakhstan

HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan #2 (permalink) Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:35 am   HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan

Hello, Madina! hope you got this site in a positive way, however I found it long back where you can also be able to learn english, I want to let you know here I got one guy Mr. James Petterson, who gave me many useful tips and website address where we can improve our english without any problem. Hope you like it and enjoy!
Sandpit007in

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan #3 (permalink) Tue Sep 21, 2010 17:39 pm   HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan

Yes, I really like this site, here you can find a lot of useful information.
Thank you for the information! I will try to find this man, but how? Could you help to contact him?
And what level of English you have? Interesting)
I wish you luck in learning English:)
Madina2009

Location: Kazakhstan

HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan #4 (permalink) Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:18 am   HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan

Hi Madina,

I'm Bala from India looking for your friendship and i want to improve my English.i have done my MBA working as a assistant Professor.

Looking for your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,

Bala
_________________
BALA.....
Balamba

Location: Indian

HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan #5 (permalink) Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 am   HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan

Madina2009 wrote:
I love to cook.

To Me .. I lOvE cOoK ^_^
Seeso

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Introducing myselfDaniel Sackey from GhanaHi, I'm Maayan and I'm from Israel...SEOPressor Wordpress PluginGreetings from Argentina!Let's beginHelloNew MemberHello from AfganisthanBig HELLO to everybody!hicrazyIntro