to rebroadcast
direct
research
cook
replay

Please correct, topic 13: eating out or at home?

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan | SEOPressor Wordpress Plugin
Please correct, topic 13: eating out or at home? #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:32 am   Please correct, topic 13: eating out or at home?

Modern society has considerably influence humanís life. The quick flow of life brings many other services to meet peopleís needs. Many more people choose eating out instead of cooking at home while others prefer eating at home. Each way of eating has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, If i can choose, I would like to eat my own food at home.
The economic development, cities are more growth toward industrialize followed by advanced in technology, high standard of living, improved in infrastructure and of course an accountable of strongly in tourism industry. These factors have affected people lifestyle in which both men and women spend more of their time out rather than at home. More and more restaurants appear to satisfy these demands. They go restaurant for meals after a hard working day. Choosing to have social association with friends at the most comfortable and convenient places like restaurants or resorts where they can be serve with variety of foods and nice service. These would help to avoid time consuming and have more fun with friends. They would go to somewhere providing a very green atmosphere bringing peaceful feeling to mind and body. These are some of reasons why people refer to eat out than cooking at home.
However, there are also unaccountable factors to disadvantages of eating out. Firstly is lifestyle. The happiness of having meal at home with family gradually lessens and its consequence is weakening the tight relationship amongst family members. Additionally, people keep providing unhealthy food to the body with so many junk foods, fast foods, and oily foods. Not even mention the high cost to pay for it. Eating out causes the wrong conceptions in peopleís thought. They think that eating out shows that they have a high taste of enjoyment, high position in the society.
Controversy, I would refer to eat at home with some following reasons. First of all, eating home is the way to keep fit and healthy. Going to the market every weekend, choosing the food you are going to prepare in your own style and that could encourage you in cooking home rather eating out. Secondly, eating home with everyone is a traditional way in most of asian countries. When mom and dad are waiting for everyone back after work and starting to have meal together. By imaging, you can feel how much love among them and surrounding by a very warm atmosphere, smiling, laughing, and sharing what they having done all day. Thus, eating at home seems to be indispensable activities in most of families.
In conclusion, each of us have our own perspective where to go for dinner. For some people dining out is good way for them. However, I prefer eating home rather than eating out.
Mph283

Please correct, topic 13: eating out or at home? #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:58 am   Please correct, topic 13: eating out or at home?

I think the place is not here, here EverQuest ...

I agree with you but I see less of them ...

THANK YOU MPH283
Seeso

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Introducing myselfDaniel Sackey from GhanaHi, I'm Maayan and I'm from Israel...Greetings from Argentina!Let's beginHelloNew MemberBig HELLO to everybody!Who are you?hicrazyIntrohello this is shush!