Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

beginner
fledgling
pedestrian
baneful
untoward
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

GMATŪ verbal

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
140+140+100 vocabulary tests
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GMATŪ reading comprehension | GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very Important
listening exercises
GMAT verbal #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 am   GMAT verbal

Hi....

I have completed my masters from USA and right now working in chemical company in India. I want to MBA but my verbal is very bad...infact my english is very bad :(
I got only 370 in first mock test and I have only 3 months for test. Could you please suggest me, that what I should do to improve my verbal score not for only GMAT but for life long ??? I want 700 + score.... :(

Thank You.
Imdeepak2003

GMATŪ reading comprehension | GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very Important
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Ask Stacy Blackman ConsultingReview a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!Preparing for the GMATŪ exam?GMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...Use of based on as modifierHow I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookHow personality is linked to motivation?I need help for preparation in MBA...GMATŪ resourseA Student's Journey to America