beginner
fledgling
pedestrian
baneful
untoward

GMATŪ verbal

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GMATŪ reading comprehension | GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very Important
GMAT verbal #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 am   GMAT verbal

Hi....

I have completed my masters from USA and right now working in chemical company in India. I want to MBA but my verbal is very bad...infact my english is very bad :(
I got only 370 in first mock test and I have only 3 months for test. Could you please suggest me, that what I should do to improve my verbal score not for only GMAT but for life long ??? I want 700 + score.... :(

Thank You.
Imdeepak2003

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Ask Stacy Blackman ConsultingReview a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!Preparing for the GMATŪ exam?GMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...Use of based on as modifierHow I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookHow personality is linked to motivation?I need help for preparation in MBA...GMATŪ resourseA Student's Journey to America