to speak or act in a rude or contemptuous manner; to offend; to affront
describe
estimate
insult
spy

important question!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi, everyone, I am undercat | Hello
important question! #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 am   important question!

hi,
i have a quick but important question about the ibt test:

When you do the speaking integrated tasks, do the reading and listening parts stay on the computer screen when you answer the speaking question, or does that information disappear, meaning that note-taking for the reading becomes more important?

many thanks
Pierregerau

important question! #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 am   important question!

HI O_o

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GUESTION ?

According to my understanding, I will tell you" THE READING STAY ON THE COMPUTER BUT THE LISTING NO, SO THE NOTE-TAKING BE VERY IMPORTANT ..."

I hope to give you the benefit of members here.
Seeso

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
important question! #3 (permalink) Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:17 am   important question!

Seeso wrote:

Perhaps you could do that better by not playing around with the colour so that they can't see your answers clearly, Seeso! ;)
_________________

important question! #4 (permalink) Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:38 am   important question!

i think she is a young gal, normally, she just does something as same as other girls likes to do...hahaha
Mike Todi

Location: Hangzhou, China

important question! #5 (permalink) Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:29 am   important question!

no this is very clear for me ... if you don't see that please shades the writing to be clear ...

I'm sorry if one bothered ...

Dear Beeesneees, thank you and nice to meet you ...

/

hahahahahahahahahaha

my friend Mike Todi ...
thank you so much ...
Seeso

Hi, everyone, I am undercat | Hello
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I'm intrroducing myselfIntroducing myselfDaniel Sackey from GhanaHi, I'm Maayan and I'm from Israel...I'm Marcos from Brazil...hello this is shush!Hello there ^^ I just wanted to introduce myself : )helloHello from Brazil!About myselfWant to join forum...new person here!New but not so new member!