Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to increase; to enlarge; to enhance; to multiply
augment
avail
empty
perform
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very sweet?

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
usage of ran in the sentence | Test incompl/inter-344, User's Answer 4
listening exercises
Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very sweet? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 22, 2010 16:45 pm   Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very sweet?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #344 "English Slang Idioms (65)", question 8

"I don't think that you should hire Jill as our new secretary. She makes for some nice eye ........., but she doesn't have much experience and she is kind of crude," his assistant said.

(a) candy
(b) brows
(c) contact
(d) lashes

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #344 "English Slang Idioms (65)", answer 8

"I don't think that you should hire Jill as our new secretary. She makes for some nice eye candy, but she doesn't have much experience and she is kind of crude," his assistant said.

Correct answer: (a) candy

Your answer was: incorrect
"I don't think that you should hire Jill as our new secretary. She makes for some nice eye contact, but she doesn't have much experience and she is kind of crude," his assistant said.

Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very
sweet,attractive,beautiful?
Nenad11
I'm here quite often ;-)

Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very sweet? #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 am   Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very sweet?

Yes.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
usage of ran in the sentence | Test incompl/inter-344, User's Answer 4
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Test incompl/advan-518, Question 5Test incompl/advan-518, Question 6Test incompl/advan-294, Question 3Test errors/elem-6, Question 2There aren't old jokes only old peopleTest incompl/inter-269, Question 9Test incompl/inter-345, User's Answer 10Test incompl/inter-345, User's Answer 3I am so hungry that I could eat a horse.an idea or concept is a symbolWhat does plot mean?Does every cloud has a silver linening mean that every evil has its good?Does even-steven mean that one doesn't owe anything more?