to lessen; to diminish; to decrease
charge
strengthen
reduce
concoct

What does plot mean?

Does even-steven mean that one doesn't owe anything more? | an idea or concept is a symbol
What does plot mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 22, 2010 16:49 pm   What does plot mean?

ESL/EFL Test #269 "Literary Terms (1)", question 6

The sequence of events or actions that take place in a story is called the ..........

(a) plot
(b) satire
(c) metaphor

ESL/EFL Test #269 "Literary Terms (1)", answer 6

The sequence of events or actions that take place in a story is called the plot.

Correct answer: (a) plot
_________________________

Plot means what the sentence says. The events in the story of a play or novel.
We can say:
a neatly worked -out plot
it was a complicated plot for me
I couldn't follow the plot
_________________

usage of ran in the sentenceThere aren't old jokes only old peopleTest incompl/inter-269, Question 9Test incompl/inter-345, User's Answer 10I am so hungry that I could eat a horse.Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very sweet?Test incompl/inter-344, User's Answer 4Does every cloud has a silver linening mean that every evil has its good?Does to hear oneself bray mean to boast about something?Democrats in the US are usually more liberalZoning vs. seatson sold/sold onTest incompl/advan-195, Question 2