on; atop
between
upon
despite
within

usage of ran in the sentence

What is the meaning of sixth sence? | Does to make for some nice eye candy meen very sweet?
usage of ran in the sentence #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:02 am   usage of ran in the sentence

1.I came to see you by running.
2.I ran here to see you?

which sentence is coorect.
Kk

usage of ran in the sentence #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:34 am   usage of ran in the sentence

The second. You could also say 'I came running to see you.' -- which is probably the most common form.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Test incompl/advan-518, Question 5Test incompl/advan-294, Question 3Test errors/elem-6, Question 2There aren't old jokes only old peopleTest incompl/inter-269, Question 9Test incompl/inter-345, User's Answer 10Test incompl/inter-345, User's Answer 3I am so hungry that I could eat a horse.an idea or concept is a symbolWhat does plot mean?Test incompl/inter-344, User's Answer 4Does every cloud has a silver linening mean that every evil has its good?Does to hear oneself bray mean to boast about something?