announcement; poster, sign; warning; attention; consideration
notice
awareness
portfolio
customer

they're back to the basics again

the ball and chain won't let me? what does this expression mean? | expression 'going balls to the wall'
they're back to the basics again #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 24, 2010 22:13 pm   they're back to the basics again

Our whole class failed our last statistics exam and now we're back to the ......... again.

(a) basics
(b) future
(c) front
(d) manuals

Our whole class failed our last statistics exam and now we're back to the basics again.

Correct answer: (a) basics
_________________________

As whole class failed their last statistic exam and now they're back to the basics again.
The basics in the school are: reading, writing, addition, substraction.
_________________

they're back to the basics again #2 (permalink) Tue Oct 16, 2012 13:12 pm   they're back to the basics again

Back to the basics =return to basic instruction; start the learning process over again.

-Class, you seem to have forgotten the simplest of facts, so it's back to basics for the first week of classes.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
sleep that can be interrupted at a moment's noticeWhat does impeachment mean?Mathematics isn't his strong suit.kicking him out?finger vs combCaught with his pants down? = caught redhanded?ages vs long timestand v.s. sellWhat does dully mean?'Will you please' vs. 'May you please'"get on with" vs. "come up with"Then when 'much of' is used?Object vs. subject