profit; amount of assets that is higher than liabilities
surplus
site
honesty
puzzle

Big HELLO to everybody!

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
hi | Who are you?
Big HELLO to everybody! #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 am   Big HELLO to everybody!

Hi everybody!
I am Lam, a newbie from Vietnam. I'd like to send my big HELLO to you all and hope we will have lots of thing to share and of course, I'd love to be your friend.
Thank you!
Nguyen Son Lam

Big HELLO to everybody! #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:30 am   Big HELLO to everybody!

Big WELCOM to YOU ^_^ !
Seeso

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
hi | Who are you?
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Introducing myselfDaniel Sackey from GhanaHi, I'm Maayan and I'm from Israel...SEOPressor Wordpress PluginGreetings from Argentina!Let's beginHelloNew MemberHello from Afganisthanhello my new friends!^^crazyPlease correct, topic 13: eating out or at home?HELLO EVERYBODY! My name is Madina I'm from kazakstan