complying; obeying; yielding; acquiescent
compliant
impassive
fervid
subliminal

GMATŪ Reading Comprehension Help

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GmatŪ On 23 Jan | Brand trust vs service quality
GMAT Reading Comprehension Help #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:29 am   GMAT Reading Comprehension Help

I am taking the GMAT but I have no knowledge of anything. As far as math goes, I haven't had math for years. I am taking a GMAT prep course that should help me out and give me helpful hints on how to score higher. but i want to ask you for advice. how should i study for each section??? i mean how many weeks or days should i spend in total on each sectin like math, verbal and essay writing. i know that math would be my main focus so that should be more time spent on but what do you think. please help me out. i need to take it to get in to a good acredited university. I got my undergrad degree from there but they require gmat scores for masters. I took it as a first try and just pretty much guessed on everything because i got sick of staring at a computer screen for 4 hours straight. i got a 240 score on it and that is sooooooooo bad. so please give me good advice for everything............. :(
Samo23

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
I want to give GMATŪ in say 3 or 4 months...GMATŪ help: a chance to get into top universities...Looking for HR management in de USWarning! GMATŪ math sectionDifference between SATŪ and TOEFLŪ testThe students interested for a career in MBAA question related to an AWA mp3 softwareGMATŪ Score of 720?What is better, GREŪ or GMATŪ?What is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT?Resend GMATŪ test scoresI am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor companyAbout GMATŪ Score Sheets?