Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

complying; obeying; yielding; acquiescent
compliant
impassive
fervid
subliminal
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

GMATŪ Reading Comprehension Help

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
140+140+100 vocabulary tests
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GmatŪ On 23 Jan | Brand trust vs service quality
listening exercises
GMAT Reading Comprehension Help #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:29 am   GMAT Reading Comprehension Help

I am taking the GMAT but I have no knowledge of anything. As far as math goes, I haven't had math for years. I am taking a GMAT prep course that should help me out and give me helpful hints on how to score higher. but i want to ask you for advice. how should i study for each section??? i mean how many weeks or days should i spend in total on each sectin like math, verbal and essay writing. i know that math would be my main focus so that should be more time spent on but what do you think. please help me out. i need to take it to get in to a good acredited university. I got my undergrad degree from there but they require gmat scores for masters. I took it as a first try and just pretty much guessed on everything because i got sick of staring at a computer screen for 4 hours straight. i got a 240 score on it and that is sooooooooo bad. so please give me good advice for everything............. :(
Samo23

GmatŪ On 23 Jan | Brand trust vs service quality
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
I want to give GMATŪ in say 3 or 4 months...GMATŪ help: a chance to get into top universities...Looking for HR management in de USWarning! GMATŪ math sectionDifference between SATŪ and TOEFLŪ testThe students interested for a career in MBAA question related to an AWA mp3 softwareGMATŪ Score of 720?What is better, GREŪ or GMATŪ?What is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT?Resend GMATŪ test scoresI am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor companyAbout GMATŪ Score Sheets?