Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

relying on; needing (the help or support of another person); conditional; contingent
professional
several
dependent
adroit
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

English Grammar Exercises::Advanced Tests::Naples, Italy

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Usage of among: 'sensible comparison among the different vacuum' | All part of the service
listening exercises
English Grammar Exercises::Advanced Tests::Naples, Italy #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 am   English Grammar Exercises::Advanced Tests::Naples, Italy

I wish I wasn't that meticulous but as a learner and a teacher I've acquired a good eye for spotting things especially when it comes to spelling (English IS tricky). I made it a habit to check everything twice or more if I'm not sure. The matter is students do rely on us, teachers, and they're used to just copy what we say or write without much ado about checking and correcting in order not to make further mistakes which they think are not at all mistakes.
Cutting to the chase, I don't like to mislead as well as be misled thus I kindly ask you not to be angry with my interference and be attentive when typing words in ever so great tests :)

Please, check the test Naples, Italy for these words:

distitute should be destitute
resurfaaced --> resurfaced, commmercial --> commercial , edicices --> edifices (silly typos but they count)
its' (pardon me, what is it?!) --> its (possessive pronoun)

We cannot be perfect but we must do our best.
Thank you!
Abeille
You can meet me at english-test.net

English Grammar Exercises::Advanced Tests::Naples, Italy #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 07, 2010 13:09 pm   English Grammar Exercises::Advanced Tests::Naples, Italy

I have fixed all those and more in this test, too, Abeille. Thanks again.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
English Grammar Exercises::Advanced Tests::Naples, Italy #3 (permalink) Thu Oct 07, 2010 20:00 pm   English Grammar Exercises::Advanced Tests::Naples, Italy

My pleasure.
Abeille
You can meet me at english-test.net

Usage of among: 'sensible comparison among the different vacuum' | All part of the service
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
appropriate/noble/becominga question about a part of a reading sectionTest incompl/advan-145, Question 4Would have brought/ Had broughtexplian a sentenceTest incompl/inter-154, Question 7Test incompl/advan-743, Question 1What are the Marine Corps?Could you tell me what crunch it is?Is how's tricks American English?What does in your face mean?What does "clingy" mean?What does 'A little long in the tooth for all this' mean?