Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

of a smaller version or dimension
mental
downsize
terrible
rival
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Which account do you assign? (Accounting terms)

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Difference between 'hard' and 'hardly' | Difference between gratitude and thankfulness
listening exercises
Which account do you assign? (Accounting terms) #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:07 am   Which account do you assign? (Accounting terms)

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #107 "Accounting terms", question 1

The customary manner in which a business analyzes and records its ......... is by first entering them into a journal.

(a) transactions
(b) communications
(c) dealings
(d) ventures

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #107 "Accounting terms", answer 1

The customary manner in which a business analyzes and records its transactions is by first entering them into a journal.

Correct answer: (a) transactions

Which account do you assign when you put your personal money into your business

Jesha
Jesha

Which account do you assign? (Accounting terms) #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 18, 2006 14:06 pm   Which account do you assign? (Accounting terms)

It's been a long time since I had an accounting course, Jesha, and I suppose it will vary according to the type of entity (sole proprietorship, partnership,etc) and the set-up of the books, but personal investment by an owner would be entered under Contributed Capital or something similar.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Very late tip... #3 (permalink) Wed Sep 20, 2006 0:59 am   Very late tip...

I know that my tip arrived very late, but it's better late, then never.

I was taking accounting class recently as well and found a really well written accounting lecture, covering what you need to answer your question.

You can go to simplestudies.com
Pivaeng

Difference between 'hard' and 'hardly' | Difference between gratitude and thankfulness
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Difference between 'intention' and 'purpose'Meaning of "second helping"Shown vs. proved"the" + superlativeExpressions with prepositionsMean + gerundMeaning of "let somebody down"Most commonly used prepositionsModify vs. changeTense in the imperative?Meaning of "abroad"Confer vs. compareAt home vs. in my home