disposition; mood
temper
exclusive
fine
violation

could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over

Meaning of 'ape' | all the time he's taking it all in.
could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am   could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over

ESL/EFL Test #143 "Phrasal idioms with the verb 'bring'", question 9

How much money do I need to ......... to your house for the poker game tonight?

(a) bring through
(b) bring over
(c) bring to
(d) bring up

ESL/EFL Test #143 "Phrasal idioms with the verb 'bring'", answer 9

How much money do I need to bring over to your house for the poker game tonight?

Correct answer: (b) bring over

How much money do I need to bring to to your house for the poker game tonight?
_________________________

Please professor, could you explain to me the difference between (Bring to and Bring over).

Jollys

could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over #2 (permalink) Wed Oct 20, 2010 19:22 pm   could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over

There isn't really a difference in the ways those two phrases would be used here, but in this sentence if you chose 'bring to' then the sentence would read:
How much money do I have to bring to to your house...
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over #3 (permalink) Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 am   could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over

But my question is now, what is the difference in this sentence between bring over and bring up?

Aleksandru

Location: Moldova

could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over #4 (permalink) Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:03 pm   could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over

I think bring over is used when the place towards is home or house!
Bring to is a phrasal verb used to revive consciousness!
hope it helps you!
Rouambab

Location: Burkina Faso

could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over #5 (permalink) Thu Oct 21, 2010 13:35 pm   could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over

'Bring over' suggests that you take something across to somewhere/someone else as in: When you next come to our house, don't forget to bring over the photos. 'Bring up' has several meanings. It can mean 'rear' as in: Parents try hard to bring up their children to behave. It can mean 'mention' as in: She brought up the question of local taxes in her question. And it can also mean 'vomit' or 'be sick..

_________________

could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over #6 (permalink) Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:40 pm   could you explain to me the difference between bring to and bring over

Thank you both Rouambab and Alan
Aleksandru

Location: Moldova

Test incompl/inter-295, User's Answer 4for startersI have a bad coldOne more newcomer…at harvest timeMoney is a non-count noun.Did you hearMeaning of eagerDifference between I used to and I was used to?Meaning of "get stuck to the skin"Meaning of "executive assistant"Meaning of striding?Talk to vs. talk about