opposite of expensive; inexpensive
honest
manual
cheap
durable

the succeeding years

fine words butter no parsnips | Learned or learnt
the succeeding years #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 01, 2010 15:56 pm   the succeeding years

ESL/EFL Test #156 "Depreciation", question 5

If a business reduced a single year's income by the total cost of such an asset, it would result in a profit understatement in that year and a profit overstatement during the ......... years.

(a) consequent
(b) continuous
(c) previous
(d) succeeding

ESL/EFL Test #156 "Depreciation", answer 5

If a business reduced a single year's income by the total cost of such an asset, it would result in a profit understatement in that year and a profit overstatement during the succeeding years.

Correct answer: (d) succeeding
_________________________

(c)previous
English Learner

the succeeding years #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 01, 2010 22:56 pm   the succeeding years

No. The correct answer is written above.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
what does "rock and roll" mean?got her feathers in a bunchGet lost!early retirementbring out in peoplethe world is slowly becoming hotterDo come inOurs has sprung a leakbring up the elephant in the room?Sam and Jennifer's parents?to swim vs. swimminguse of 'that'Certain lanes are often designated for customers?