out of the way; remaining quietly in the background; inconspicuous
unobtrusive
doting
eccentric
sundry

Review a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very Important | Ask Stacy Blackman Consulting
Review a GMAT Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing! #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 01, 2010 21:32 pm   Review a GMAT Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!

I need about 15 volunteers.

Kaplan is always looking for ways to improve our test prep materials, and sharing your opinion with a short review on Amazon not only helps us improve, but also helps your fellow students studying for the GMAT. Simply send an email with your name and address to KPfeedback@gmail.com and put Kaplan GMAT 2011 Premier with CD-ROM in the subject line. I'll respond and let you know you're one of the 15 lucky reviewers!

Also, feel free to write me with questions.

Best,
Andrew
KPFeedback@gmail.com

KapPubInk

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ issue essayPreparing for the GMATŪ exam?GMATŪ verbalGMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...How I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookI need help for preparation in MBA...GMATŪ resourseA Student's Journey to AmericaGMATŪ OG 11th edditionRequire GMATŪ and TOEFLŪ material ASAP!