confidence; faith; credit; monopoly; several companies banded together in order to reduce competition
trust
layout
postmaster
legacy

Verb Tense Practice(1)

a veritable couch potato. | What is an electronic appliance?
Verb Tense Practice(1) #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm   Verb Tense Practice(1)

I would like to know the meaning of My one-year-old son bit me the other day.
Can you explain to me?
Authorboy

Verb Tense Practice(1) #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 pm   Verb Tense Practice(1)

Which words do you not understand, Authorboy? There are no idioms in the sentence.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
a bad hair dayhis back was up against the wall.the salt mines.disgruntled customersI don't have a ghost of a chance...Hearts, cupid, cards, chocolate.difference between "fresh-shaven" and "clean-shavenWhat is ill timed financing?What does 'seem' mean?the kiss of deathleaving loose endsWhat does 'ill-advised' mean?What is the difference between play and plot?