Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

confidence; faith; credit; monopoly; several companies banded together in order to reduce competition
trust
layout
postmaster
legacy
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Verb Tense Practice(1)

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
a veritable couch potato. | What is an electronic appliance?
listening exercises
Verb Tense Practice(1) #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm   Verb Tense Practice(1)

I would like to know the meaning of My one-year-old son bit me the other day.
Can you explain to me?
Authorboy
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Verb Tense Practice(1) #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 pm   Verb Tense Practice(1)

Which words do you not understand, Authorboy? There are no idioms in the sentence.

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
a veritable couch potato. | What is an electronic appliance?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
a bad hair dayhis back was up against the wall.the salt mines.disgruntled customersI don't have a ghost of a chance...Hearts, cupid, cards, chocolate.difference between "fresh-shaven" and "clean-shavenWhat is ill timed financing?What does 'seem' mean?the kiss of deathleaving loose endsWhat does 'ill-advised' mean?What is the difference between play and plot?