painstaking labor; careful planning; adding of extra details; act of improving; production
terminology
resolve
elaboration
crate

Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?

What is stevia? | ... we want our house to look like...
Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 23, 2010 18:07 pm   Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?

ESL/EFL Test #354 "Capital Cost Allowance", question 8

......... can occur if, when you sell the property, the sale price is more than the total of the undepreciated capital cost (U.C.C.) for that class at the beginning of the period and there were no more items left in that class.

(a) Recapture
(b) Reclamation
(c) Refund
(d) Reimbursement

ESL/EFL Test #354 "Capital Cost Allowance", answer 8

Recapture can occur if, when you sell the property, the sale price is more than the total of the undepreciated capital cost (U.C.C.) for that class at the beginning of the period and there were no more items left in that class.

Correct answer: (a) Recapture
_________________________

a company's estimated growth rate in dividends is 6%, its current stock price is $40, and its expected annual dividend is $2. Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?
Mally

Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:52 am   Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?

Sorry, we are a grammar forum, not a mathematics forum.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? #3 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:58 am   Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?

Actually, we are a learning and knowledge sharing forum and somebody here on the forum might have to answer to Mally's question...

TOEIC listening, talks: Sales executive leaves voice message for his co-worker asking him to get in touch with accounting department

Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? #4 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 13:23 pm   Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?

And I'm still not getting email notice of additions to threads I've participated in.
_________________

Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? #5 (permalink) Wed Nov 24, 2010 13:25 pm   Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?

We'll look into this too, Charles. Many thanks for letting us know.

TOEIC listening, talks: A company president introduces the keynote speaker at a corporate event

Notifications #6 (permalink) Sun Nov 28, 2010 19:46 pm   Notifications

You should find this problem is resolved now and all watched threads will send notices when a reply is added.

Regards, Joel
_________________
Joel Milne,
English-Test.net Developer
Goldhat
Site Developer

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? #7 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 0:00 am   Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return?

Hi Joel,

So, we are all settled into the new servers now?
_________________

they are not fast growth potential vs. they have not fast growth potentialIsn't gestation period a medical term?What does endeavor mean?have you given thought?Unable to solve?We are getting a break?while I have you on the phone.love to deathaudit questions and answerslook after/take carebrush my teeth.kind of busyringed vs. rang