to stretch; to enlarge; to lengthen; to reach out
progress
extend
order
inhabit

his own flesh and blood

What does the Murphy's law imply in the sentence? | What is the idiom for 'good cook'?
his own flesh and blood #1 (permalink) Fri Nov 26, 2010 0:14 am   his own flesh and blood

After finding out that he had a son, Ray had to find him. He was bothered that his own flesh and ......... was out there somewhere and Ray didn't even know him.

(a) body
(b) creation
(c) bones
(d) blood

After finding out that he had a son, Ray had to find him. He was bothered that his own flesh and blood was out there somewhere and Ray didn't even know him.

Correct answer: (d) blood
_________________________

hi own flesh and blood 7 one's relative, one's own kin
_________________

brush my teeth.The Sistine Chapel in Italy?kind of busyThe platypus has a bill like a duck does on its face?Do or commit a crime?I like them both.an identifying symbolhe would have an albatross around his neck?weed vs. tossback seat driverHe admires his boss?What does sabotage mean?How many nouns here? 'A picture paints a thousand words.'