Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to learn; to ponder; to examine; to investigate; to memorize
study
kit
brand
imply
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

... we want our house to look like...

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? | What if he doesn't come to my birthday party because of the fight?
listening exercises
... we want our house to look like... #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:53 am   ... we want our house to look like...

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #740 "Dialogue Practice: Let's Buy a House (2)", question 5

Wife: OK. Now, what do we want out house to look like? I think I want a two-......... house rather than a bungalow.

(a) chimney
(b) care
(c) shelf
(d) storey

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #740 "Dialogue Practice: Let's Buy a House (2)", answer 5

Wife: OK. Now, what do we want out house to look like? I think I want a two-storey house rather than a bungalow.

Correct answer: (d) storey

Your answer was: correct

Hello,

It seems like a typographical mistake in this test question 5. The word is a possessive "our" rather than "out". Could you please double-check this test question?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a
I'm here quite often ;-)

... we want our house to look like... #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:24 am   ... we want our house to look like...

Hi Bhikku,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've made the change and it'll appear online soon.
Regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, talks: Owner of car dealership is promoting their vehicles and special offers
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Using the Discounted Cash Flow approach, what is the firm's return? | What if he doesn't come to my birthday party because of the fight?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
they are not fast growth potential vs. they have not fast growth potentialIsn't gestation period a medical term?we have finally got the problem resolvedWhat does endeavor mean?have you given thought?Unable to solve?We are getting a break?while I have you on the phone.love to deathaudit questions and answerslook after/take carebrush my teeth.ringed vs. rang