person who has completed a course of study and received a degree or diploma
journalist
graduate
fertilizer
repair

You are so great...

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
unfortunately i am not able to connect you | I am from South Korea
You are so great... #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 am   You are so great...

Dear Torsten Daerr !
I am very please to thanks for your help me . How I should be to improve my english? some time I understand for your writing but many words I still try to check dictionary ,but I don' t know what I should be doing or translation .Please kindly to push me with online I try to get all your idea and information. I did not forget from your english team, English is very best for my job. if some member who could be come to cambodia please kindly to let me know. I will to peck up them at the airport in cambodia. hear is my phone number 012 62 37 39.My address # house257 street 367 Chbaampov II meanchey Thmey.Phnom penh ,Cambodia.

My best regards.

Chanthorn from Cambodia.
Chanthornkh

You are so great... #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 am   You are so great...

hi yeah i am feeling quite change in my english through your lessons.thanx for all this and i was and is too much busy in my exams please pray for me thanx a lot.
Dilavez

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
You are so great... #3 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 am   You are so great...

Dear www.english-test.net,

Your e-mail are very useful for my carrier. But I future want to imporve my english knowledge. Please share your idea's withme.

With Regard,
S.Noordeen
Noordeen

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
How can I join the discussion?i just want from your web set grammar i mean test of verb thanksThank you for this useful site...I'm very busy...wonder if you have something more challenging.I am so happy to study with your teamThanks a lot for this web siteI never thought I would get any further lessons from youwill reply to you as soon as i have timeCan't post voice messages...Thank you for the TOEFLŪ listening exercises!Where are my 'Grammar Through Stories'?see you on the forum then....