Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

person who has completed a course of study and received a degree or diploma
journalist
graduate
fertilizer
repair
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

You are so great...

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
unfortunately i am not able to connect you | I am from South Korea
listening exercises
You are so great... #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:55 am   You are so great...

Dear Torsten Daerr !
I am very please to thanks for your help me . How I should be to improve my english? some time I understand for your writing but many words I still try to check dictionary ,but I don' t know what I should be doing or translation .Please kindly to push me with online I try to get all your idea and information. I did not forget from your english team, English is very best for my job. if some member who could be come to cambodia please kindly to let me know. I will to peck up them at the airport in cambodia. hear is my phone number 012 62 37 39.My address # house257 street 367 Chbaampov II meanchey Thmey.Phnom penh ,Cambodia.

My best regards.

Chanthorn from Cambodia.
Chanthornkh
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

You are so great... #2 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 am   You are so great...

hi yeah i am feeling quite change in my english through your lessons.thanx for all this and i was and is too much busy in my exams please pray for me thanx a lot.
Dilavez

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
You are so great... #3 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 am   You are so great...

Dear www.english-test.net,

Your e-mail are very useful for my carrier. But I future want to imporve my english knowledge. Please share your idea's withme.

With Regard,
S.Noordeen
Noordeen

unfortunately i am not able to connect you | I am from South Korea
ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
How can I join the discussion?i just want from your web set grammar i mean test of verb thanksThank you for this useful site...I'm very busy...wonder if you have something more challenging.I am so happy to study with your teamThanks a lot for this web siteI never thought I would get any further lessons from youwill reply to you as soon as i have timeCan't post voice messages...Thank you for the TOEFLŪ listening exercises!Where are my 'Grammar Through Stories'?see you on the forum then....