aspiring; desirous of success; requiring great effort
conversant
ambitious
comfortable
distinctive

I never thought I would get any further lessons from you

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions
will reply to you as soon as i have time | Thanks a lot for this web site
I never thought I would get any further lessons from you #1 (permalink) Mon Nov 29, 2010 18:26 pm   I never thought I would get any further lessons from you

I am sorry but I have not been receiving any emails from anybody except some junk ones for some months. I have had trouble with my computer that no one seemed able to fix. Four days ago however, I lost all computer operability and I thought that I would have to send my machine in for repair.

After messing about with it for almost two hours however, I managed to get it back to work, and lo and behold, it now seems to be working as it did initially hence my receipt of your email 'What does TOEIC mean' (English Lesson 25)

I apologise for this, but I never thought I would get any further lessons from you or, indeed, any further emails from by far the bulk of my contacts. If it is at all possible, could I please start from the beginning again? I would be most grateful if I could. Kind Regards, Lionel Jones.
Lioneljones

ESL Forum | Feedback, Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
pardon mePB with audio filesHow can I join the discussion?I am Interested in improving my knowledge and presentation skillsi just want from your web set grammar i mean test of verb thanksThank you for this useful site...I'm very busy...wonder if you have something more challenging.I am so happy to study with your teamI am from South KoreaYou are so great...unfortunately i am not able to connect youCan't post voice messages...