to employ a group of workers; to provide with employees; to man
staff
traffic
surmise
carpet

we have finally got the problem resolved

they are not fast growth potential vs. they have not fast growth potential | What are drill-bit stocks?
we have finally got the problem resolved #1 (permalink) Tue Nov 30, 2010 17:08 pm   we have finally got the problem resolved

"Steve and I have been able to finally mend our .......... We have been mad at each other for about a year over something stupid, but we have finally go the problem resolved. It is no good for neighbors to be mad at each other for long periods of time," Jack told Nick.

(a) fortunes
(b) stitches
(c) clothing
(d) fences

"Steve and I have been able to finally mend our fences. We have been mad at each other for about a year over something stupid, but we have finally go the problem resolved. It is no good for neighbors to be mad at each other for long periods of time," Jack told Nick.

Correct answer: (d) fences
_________________________

I think that there is a letter "t" missing in the part of the sentence which goes ",but we have finally go(got) the problem.
Nenad11

Location: Belgrade

we have finally got the problem resolved #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 am   we have finally got the problem resolved

Thanks for that. Someone has already fixed that without letting us know. The revision will appear in our next datebase update.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
we have finally got the problem resolved #3 (permalink) Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 am   we have finally got the problem resolved

I think that someone was one of the REMSYS engineers who have been testing and fixing the system. Or it was Joel Milne of GoldHat. We'll let you know in the future when we make changes to the test so you don't have to double-check.

Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat?

in my neck of the woodsgo through securityask for your ticket and then give you a boarding passIf you build your enterprise on sandThere were all manner of thingsmove the goalpostsHe encourages his daughter to studyWhy were MyBlogLog, Flickr, del.icio.us ankle-biter aquistions?Isn't gestation period a medical term?What does endeavor mean?have you given thought?Unable to solve?We are getting a break?