something taken for granted; going beyond proper bounds; impudent boldness; arrogance
presumption
acumen
radical
candor

hello .. can anyone please check essay :)

Opinions about prison system | People should buy things made in their own country
hello .. can anyone please check essay :) #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 am   hello .. can anyone please check essay :)

. It has been said, "Not all learning takes place in the classroom." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from personal experience with knowledge gained from classroom instruction. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

From ages learning was so important . people seek it in every way Possible.They tried to make experment and discover new things.as a human being we tend to be curious about the unknown.knowledge is so important to us.hence, some people tried their best to gain their knowledge from respected school while others prefer to gain it by themselves from personal life experience.
Both way are a good way for gaining knowledge . but personal life experience is much better.it touch our feelings and stick in our memory forever.

From childhood to elderly we learn a lot of things that expand our knowledge and shaped our personality.we learn from our parents how to face the world.we intimate their behaviour.

When we reach the adulthood phase we think the we are ready to take responsibilites.we make stupid,irrational and sometimes funny mistakes.
all what we do in our life from childhood to elderly will affect our life and it will expand our knowledge weither in bad or good way.
it will make stronger or weaker , happy or sad . it will shape our personality somehow.
hence, we will never who make us happy and who break our heart.
how was always there for us and who left us struggle alone.
we gain experience and we take a free lesson everyday.

In the other hand, we sometimes forget the values and the good lessons that we take in our classes.for example , we may learn that it is important to visit our relatives every week because it is good thing to do yet we only visit them once in a year.
sometimes it's hard to practice what we learn from our school in real life.

So i came to conclusion that what people learn from their personal life is more important from what they learn in school.
because personal experince leave scars.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in social science class
Sweetcandle

hello .. can anyone please check essay :) #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2010 18:23 pm   hello .. can anyone please check essay :)

:/ please i want anyone to correct my essay
Sweetcandle

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
hello .. can anyone please check essay :) #3 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2010 18:26 pm   hello .. can anyone please check essay :)

http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic69555.html#advice_to_new_members here friend :)

Richard-Kitos'henchman team ;)
_________________
I'll be back. I'll miss you guys so much... See you soon...
NguyenTrg

hello .. can anyone please check essay :) #4 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 am   hello .. can anyone please check essay :)

am sorry this is my first time t post in this forum and i did't read the instruction .
sorry it's my bad i'll correct it now :)
Sweetcandle

How do movies and TV influence peopleA teacher's ability to relate well with students is more important than...I took the exam today :DSome people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoid changeIt is unnecessary to be courteous to anybody?How to deal with stressIt is generally accepted that smoking causes the deaths of large numbers of peoplwether we should encourage advertisements' developmentNeed suggestion on my essay- Face to face communication or letter, chattingAdvice to new members.Should we listen to famous people's opinion?It was easier to be a success in the past than today.Best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teachers' salaries